Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Aww nuts

I felt this was to good to not share:
Today after taking a bite of granola bar, the worst thing happened.
I felt the urge to sneeze. I tried chewing really fast but ended up sneezing nuts all over my hand. We just moved desks and obviously I had no paper towels or napkins at my desk. And I couldn't just walk around the office with a hand of chewed up nuts/granola.
Jeans are now in the washing machine :)

Not before I made another trip to Home Depot. I needed a smaller drill bit to attach the wall mounts for the jewelry hanger and should have went more prepared as there are a thousand different sizes and brands. Some guy helped me our conversation as follows:
Hi what can you tell me about drill bits
   Errr what do you want to know
Well I'm drilling into red oak and its really hard and I've already broke a screw so I want to make sure this will work to pre drill a hole for the wall mount (I then proceed to draw a picture of it to make sure he knows what I'm talking about).
   This is made for steel, you shouldn't have a problem. (He then gives me the 2 pack "just in case so I don't have to come back")

      

xo A



No comments:

Post a Comment