Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sugar rush

I've begun to realize sugar makes me more productive than coffee. That being said, today I had a coffee with sugar, a half hot chocolate/half coffee (only because there was no more coffee left, but I'd already poured the sugar) a large sweet tea THEN on Thursdays in the summer the ice cream truck comes around campus and we get treats. For free!


Since I was so productive, after work I figured I'd finally finish my jewelry wall hanger thing. 


What I learned:
A. Take the drill off reverse if you do not want to reverse
B. screws get real hot. Real hot.
C. Do not unscrew a screw if something is attached to the other end. It will break and you will never be able to get the screw out
D. Screws for drawer pulls suck. The top will turn from an X to an O and you will have to hand, unscrew it.
E. always buy extra. Of everything.
F. The picture hanging kit states you can push in with your thumbs. This is not true for red oak

Maybe I should stick to buying things...

At least I had on cute pants while I was attempting it.

                                        

xo A


No comments:

Post a Comment