Sunday, July 14, 2013

IKEA

This weekend Jacs, Justin and I went to IKEA in Tampa. It was Jaclyn's first time and we were all pretty excited. It was still very overwhelming, I always forget how much stuff there is and how many people are there.

                                             

I've never eaten at IKEA, but the food was amazing! And pretty cheap. Had to get the Swedish meatballs (obviously) with mashed potatoes and *gasp* cranberries! Amazing. Very filling though, I couldn't eat it all or wouldn't have been able to continue shopping.

        


I immediately put most of my stuff together when I got home. It amazes me how everything comes so flat and is packed so neat that it fits in such a small box. Now I have some nice storage and extra DVD shelves.
                           

So now I sit on the floor with cardboard and plastic bags everywhere...more decorations to come!

xo A


No comments:

Post a Comment