Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 3rd of July!

Not to be confused with the 4th of July...
I feel like the 3rd of July is like a child who's birthday is on a holiday. You still celebrate...but the planning is already done for you and your celebrations are really meant for something else.
ie. Halloween babies, what, you want a Halloween themed birthday party EVERY year? Done.
This is a Christmas AND birthday present.

Wow this is completely off track, I love fireworks and if they happen on the 3rd of July, (or 5th!) so be it.

 Tonight I went to see the Ft. Myers Miracles (they won!) play in Hammond Stadium which is also the Minnesota Twins' winter home and spring training facility. Pretty bomb right? (Don't worry Nick, I'm already checking out tickets and dates)


                                                

                       
We will come more prepared next time. I only had $6 and that would only buy me a beer.
A) more cash
B) never get lawn seats (that's where all the parents let their children run free)
C) bring flags (they gave us American flags when we walked in so naturally I was twirling mine around in Jaclyn's face all night)

Oh what a great July 3rd it was, lets just hope the rain holds back tomorrow....

                                            

   xo A


No comments:

Post a Comment