Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Snappy

I've been feeling extra snappy (good) lately. 
Extra bounce in my step
Overall feeling pretty good, not sure why

Round 2 at the gun range. A 45 this time. Enormous bullets. And a decent recoil.

But its probably the extra sweet tea I've been drinking that's got me in such a good mood.

The BEST news was that today Allegiant announced nonstop flights from Cedar Rapids to Punta Gorda and Tampa (40 minutes & 2 hours away). Non stop flights!!

So naturally I booked my ticket home for Christmas. Would have originally cost me $780 from Fort Myers connecting in Atlanta not including my baggage. And now for the low price of $400, window seats, checked bag both ways and 10am flight on Saturday and a 7pm return flight the following Saturday. Cloud 9

THEN

My 2 of my best friends bought their tickets to spend Thanksgiving on the beach with me!! 
                       

So excited for end of November/December! All my weekends are booked :)

xo A


No comments:

Post a Comment