Monday, July 29, 2013

No name Monday

Today I did a lot of stupid things (maybe not stupid, but noteworthy).

-wore white. It always rains when I wear white. Guaranteed. Light colors, yup then too
-ate a cupcake and exclaimed "this is the best cupcake ever" but sounded like " thiff ith the bethht cuthcafe effer" so now everyone at work knows how much I like sugar, and that I have bad table manners.
-it was raining when i got home from work so I took my shoes off and ran up two flights of stairs, with my umbrella. closed. In my hand.
-licked an envelope with the billing information in it before I even wrote the check
-wore rain boots to the store. Completely forgetting I'm not in college anymore and they might not be welcomed here, especially when I got to the store and it had stopped raining.
                                              

-swerved on the road for some fallen palm, NOT a gigantic dead deer that I thought it was and because I was jammin' to this song...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGnV2dYOW7E (One of my favorite summer songs)(also, this particular version is an ode to Joe Dirt, so that's pretty neat)
That fallen palm is a bitch and gets you every time. When you're used to swerving for dead animals all the time and now you don't actually have to, it's weird. (This actually happens anytime I'm driving at night, keeps you on your toes)

Meh. I've been in a really good mood today to even care, surprising since its Monday...

xo A

No comments:

Post a Comment