Friday, July 5, 2013

Good face day.

Lets talk about something. 
Most people have good hair days, I think I'm having a good face day...

1.) I do not go to the mall to pick up guys. I don't want to be hit on when I'm shopping. It's especially uncomfortable when you tell me my eyes are beautiful at the beginning of the transaction, and then I feel like I have to keep my head down while you ring up my things.

2.) "honey you have a beautiful face I would love to give you a Mary Kay facial for free" Oh wow that's so nice.
First time I've ever set down my things and walked out of a store.

3.) "your eyes are stunning" Just give me the GD lottery ticket!!

So either I usually only get complimented by random strangers and get completely freaked out, or I just really don't know how to take compliments.

Maybe today would be a good day to go to Lowe's and find my future husband ;)

xo A


No comments:

Post a Comment