Tuesday, July 9, 2013

"Rainy season"

People in Florida are liars. 

"It rains everyday for 20 minutes between 3-5"

Rainy season does not mean it JUST rains between 3-5 everyday. It rains lots of other times too. It's either a downpour, or a few drops. I haven't really found an in between yet. Although, it is a warm rain and its usually sunny out (not always though as most would lead you to believe). 
The speed of the storms is pretty crazy, and same for the lightening. I've never seen lightening like here, it's absolutely nuts. 

I'm told the other 8 months are not rainy AKA winter...so we'll see.


Remember how I said I love packages? Well I had a ton of fun mail the other day :) 
BUT today.
This came. 
And wasn't supposed to be here til next Monday.
Best thing about it? I didn't have to carry them up the stairs.

                                     

I could barely contain my excitement at 10 am when I got the delivery confirmation. It's simply too late to write anymore ;)

xo A
              
                                       
         

No comments:

Post a Comment