Wednesday, July 17, 2013

It's not the attendant's fault. Stop being a B.

Right this moment. 
I'm that shoeless girl with headphones, bouncing (chair dancing as ma would say) because I'm listening to "drop-a-beat workout" and taking up 3 seats at the airport who's already spent her $18 vouchers on rum and cokes (bc I'm a sweet girl and went to the nice man NOT at my flight gate)(I actually tried to offer him some gum and realized it was in my other purse and I only had Chapstick to offer when he added the other 2, 6$ ones on), when everyone else got $6 and a bag of peanuts. Suckers.

This is a week of learnings. Today:
Sour gummy bears > regular gummy bears
Crying only smears your mascara
Airline people are great, so don't be a bitch
Take the free soda and pretzels when they offer
When you bring chicken and waffles to work, people get real jealous
Is 84 degrees in FL, and I am flying home to 93. Maybe this delay is God's way of saving my hair from humidity, I mean flying carry on only, I can only bring so many liquids, and hair products did not cut it. ( hmm that sounds weird, I try to fly with zero liquids because I hate taking things out of my neatly packed bag)
There are only 20 people waiting for this flight now. I hope I get a whole row to myself.

Well Diane my bartender is looking lonely, so I'm going to go join her. Here's some Captiva beach pictures.






                                               

       

xo A





1 comment: