Sunday, July 28, 2013

Geckos

I've become accustomed to geckos. They aren't scary and I don't think they would ever bite you, but when they hear me thundering down the sidewalk they run/jump off into the grass.

Again, not scary, just surprising so I tend to jump, a lot.

Imagine my surprise this morning when I found this.... Look closely


It's a baby gecko lizard thing. I squealed out of sheer what-the-hell-am-I-going-to-do. I was making breakfast and had the water running so I filled a pitcher and quick flipped the faucet to the drainer side and poured the pitcher of water down. If you must know I also ran the garbage disposal ONLY because I had cucumber ends I had just thrown down the other night. (And because I was a little scared it was going to jump out of the sink and latch onto my face).

So the remainder of the morning I kept checking to see if it was back (it's not) or any other creatures for that matter.

Aaaaand I just realized I put away clean dishes from the drainer this morning...hopefully there are no other creatures lurking about.

Harry Potter marathon on ABC Family!! #nerdalert

xo A

No comments:

Post a Comment