Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Home Depot and Boyfriends

So today is a great day. It's rained almost non stop for the past two days and it finally cleared up this afternoon. So what's a girl to do but go to Home Depot. Instead of coming home to unpack things, I decided a better idea would be to buy more. Had I went home like a loser, I would not have scored these beauties for $15


I bought some great new projects that I hope to finish later this week and maybe I'll eventually post pictures of my apartment. This post comes to you from my wonderful lanai AKA the Florida screened in porch. Which may not have been because these chairs are pretty awkward and did not fit in the trunk. They also did not fit in the back seat the first 7 ways I tried...but eventually I made it out of the parking lot. (I think it's a good thing they fit because I would have been really mad returning them and this post would have been full of more swear words than one should read in a sitting) anyway, they fit

But barely and it was almost more of a pain getting them out. I'm off to start crafting pretty things.

And with that, I leave you with clear skies and a pretty view

Ohhh the title right?
Last week I made some pretty bold statements to my mom saying I was going to build all these things and she asked me why. I simply told her that I'm sure there are cute boys that work at Home Depot.
To which she responds "I'm pretty sure a lot of ladies or old men work at the one back home, but good luck."

I hate to say it, but she was right. The man who cut my wood. Old
The 4 men that asked if I needed help finding anything (I didn't). Old
The ginger in flooring. Cute. But not legal
Check out. A lady

Guess I'll try Lowes next time

xo A


No comments:

Post a Comment