Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hump daaaay

I watch this video every Wednesday.
I made everyone watch it on the way to Key West. I send it to random people on Wednesdays. I sent it around the office so everyone would know why I was giggling so much. I snap chat it.


(It also took me forever to figure out how to actually post a link via iPad so I watched it approximately 5 more times today)(and even then I had to flip over to my laptop). Lame I know, but it brings joy to my day.

What I'm super psyched to share is the contents of the box from yesterday.....


                                 

Guest! Bed!



                                   
It is memory foam, and pretty amazing. When I have no guests it may be used as my nap bed

                                   
          
The picture looks crooked. I swear its not. I think it's the angle. 
Oh did I mention I have a loft? It's big enough for a twin air mattress and really close to the kitchen for midnight snacks. $5 to whomever comes up with an idea of what I can actually put up there.

                                     
       
xo A



No comments:

Post a Comment