Monday, July 22, 2013

the Motley Crue returns

Friday afternoon, Mötley Crüe (it keeps auto correcting to that so I'm just going to go with it, although it looks way to fancy...) was listened to on repeat 3 times so we could better learn the songs. And we were in for a real treat. Immediately walking onto the grounds, we realized our bright outfits were not going to fit in. Tesla opened and during set change was a great time to people watch. After that...things got real intense, real fast.  Of course I did not get a picture of Emily Kendra Blake and I, but lots of good pictures/videos during the show.

                                            



We ended up leaving the show somewhere between "I'm the motherfucker of the year" and "Home Sweet Home" but stayed for Shout at the Devil (I used to pretty good at Guitar Hero)(ok and the part that they were good, didn't mean quality wise).

Saturday night however, was country night, I still had yet to buy a ticket or find anyone that didn't have a ticket at 7:00 and the show started at 7:30. Lets be real, I was saving my money for beer tickets. My parents have box seats for 4 and Nick and Joni were already sitting with them. So obviously we squeezed 5 in. I actually hopped around chatting with other people during the opening acts so it really wasn't until Keith, that we were squeezed in.

Dustin Lynch. Hot. Single.
I didn't get a picture of him (yes I'm sad about it too) but he was a really good opening act. I expect great things from him.

Little Big Town was up next and they were really good.

        

        
And then. Keith Urban. He put on an amazing show (and I would hope so with 13 semi's full of set/equipment). The crowd loved him, and him and his band were great at getting everyone involved. I got no good pictures because the lights went nuts on my camera but the confetti was sweet.

        





No comments:

Post a Comment